Saturday, November 10, 2012

Where the name of this blog came from :-)




How dare I.


Live through it all.


How dare I be after my time.


I should have left the day I fell asleep


Though I've yet to waken from this curse


There is something so empty about a child out of reach


Something .......


Nothing I feel


Nothing I taste


Nothing here in my death that I live


It's hard to explain to the living the nothing I feel


The desire to convince just isn't there


There is nothing I want nor a thing that I need


I am blind and deaf


I've seen and heard too much


More than what perhaps one is meant to


I wasn't equipped for such evils


I learned just the same


Words really mean nothing


How when there is no expectation


could the disappointment be so grand


I've let me down ...again


I can't depend on me for a thing


I'm just not there


At least not for myself in these times


I need to get up to get out


Feel some sunlight and sweat


I am paralyzed by something


A big nothing ...my world


what actually happened?


was there a time when something was there?


When somebody cared?


I know there was


Yet somehow lost the details


The clarity..myself


On what day did it happen


Where was I...asleep


So hard to awake when you're not there


draws me in ..to nothing


Won't let me go..myself perhaps


Strength only last for a day


Then back to all that doesn't matter


Slumber again..still..until death


Hate deficient in my world


Reason I could never relate


Birds of no alike feathers


In the skies I occupied


Is that why I retreated to the nest?


Is that why I stayed?


perhaps I never really left


Nor did I need to ..do I yet


I can't change them or make them see


I can't save them ..not even me


It used to be they wouldn't listen


Now I'm unable to speak


I'll be awake real soon


Ready and willing


Stronger than life


I'll dare to be


despite them all


Failure to rediscover dreams


To recall if ever they were


Creation of new dreams


Dare to be Free of the Slumber


Strength of Me


I died that day


Whenever that was


I'll reinvent myself once again


I've got a few more times left


Before the final Slumber











My personal thoughts used to be a run on sentence. Now,they are nothing but (thought) fragments.

No comments:

Post a Comment